Movie 🎥 time, Out of all these which one should I watch based on the description?

• Movie 🎥 time, Out of all these which one should I watch based on the description? Level 16
    Vote A
  • Movie 🎥 time, Out of all these which one should I watch based on the description? Breakin In
    Vote B
  • Movie 🎥 time, Out of all these which one should I watch based on the description? Hereditary
    Vote C
  • Movie 🎥 time, Out of all these which one should I watch based on the description? Ritual
    Vote D
  • Movie 🎥 time, Out of all these which one should I watch based on the description? The cured
    Vote E
  • Movie 🎥 time, Out of all these which one should I watch based on the description? Await Further Instructions
    Vote F
  • Movie 🎥 time, Out of all these which one should I watch based on the description? Fragile
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I've already seen Breaking In but Level 16 and The Current look interesting. I refuse to see Hereditary, it looks stupid.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Watch Hereditary!

You won't be able to sleep tonight... 👀

1|0
    0|0
    • 7d

Lol perfect! I haven't had a time to relax and now i can. Since I have one more week and I'll be debt free.

• 7d

Hahaha... 😂

Good luck... lol

• I voted Await Further Instructions because I've heard it's really good, but The Cured sounds great too.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never read the description. I look into the score, and the trailer.

1|0
    0|0
  • ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

1|0
    0|0
  • E sounds more like a comedy.

1|0
    0|0
  • haven't seen it yet, but I hear hereditary is good

1|0
    0|0
  • It just sound better