Who is your favourite super hero. Why?

Which marvel super hero you like the most and which power of him do you admire the mostWho is your favourite super hero. Why?
Updates:
6d
You can also name any super hero if you choice is out of marvel

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't have a favorite superhero. I never saw the appeal in superheroes. To be honest, I always thought that superheroes were overrated and taken way too seriously. I get why the kids love them, but I never understood why so many adults are interested in something so childish such as fake characters with fake superpowers.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

It's that fakness that makes them so interesting. You should have something childish in you. Just chill why so serious

• 6d

Sorry. My answer was not intended to sound serious. I wasn't upset or anything. I was just answering and sharing my opinion. I just honestly never saw the appeal in them, even as a child. Some people do take them very seriously though. For example, I've actually seen fights happen when debating who would win between Batman and Superman. Me personally, if I was in that argument, I'd just say, "It depends on the writer."

• 6d

How do you mean "fake"?

• Spiderman. The character is always the purest and most relatable of all the heroes in my opinion. There are some really cool variations and alternate ones from different dimensions too as seen in the "Into The Spiderverse" movie too. The MCU Spiderman that is played by the kid (can't remember his name for the life of me) is actually really great and he embody's the character very well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Batman.
    No powers, but resilient and resourceful. More resourceful than his overpowered peers. The dude defeated Superman and has a contingency against any superhero going rogue.
    He's the best derective.

1|0
    0|0
  • The Punisher:

He doesn't have any powers, he's just not afraid to kill motherfuckers who need to die, but in today's world, that is a superpower.

Who is your favourite super hero. Why?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's Bucky for me. I admire how hard his life was but he still kept fighting even though sometimes he couldn't control himself (but that wasn't his fault). I also really liked how he always was by caps side when he was just a normal guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Static shock
    1. He's black/African American
    2. he's a teenager when i was akid so he's relatable
    3. His show talked about real issues, school shooting, racism, redemption and rehabilitation
    4. I love his humor and pop culture references
    5. Lighting powers/ magento type powers

0|0
    0|0
  • Black-widow and Hawk-eye, No super powers just lots of training Tony Stark/Iron man third for the cool tech.

0|0
    0|0
  • Deadpool. He's unable to die, so he doesn't need to worry about someone beating him in a fight. Even if he does lose a fight, he can learn from that and win the next one.

0|0
    0|0
  • My favourite is Thor since he became a warrior from a spoiled prince.
    I think his character development was amazing. In infinity war he was a literate God.

0|0
    0|0
  • Superman is my favourite!
    Think about it 90% of the time he arrives, and that is it! it's over! It's done! Say your prayers and kiss your mother goodbye because you are about to get demolished and there is no force it the world that can stop it. Besides a rock yes I know we all know, but that is cheating! Some people say he is boring, but the idea ins't to save people? So of course he is the best! And that feeling... that boss ass feeling when he arrives! "I am here and I know it's over, you guys know it's over, I know that you guys know it's over and I know that you guys know that I know that you guys know it's over! Did you follow that? Good! That feeling of absolute power while still acting in name of justice and not killing anyone...
    He is the best

0|0
    0|0
  • Hulk. He always wins and fights for the right reasons. In the comics he only killed a few bad guys. He never killed a random person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Batman. He's rich, master strategist, and the fact that he is a human being and takes down powerful, dangerous people.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it’s any superhero Batman no question, if it’s a marvel hero tho definitely Blade I’m shocked he’s not mentioned more in the marvel universe

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer anti-heroes and supervillains like Venom, Deadpool, Red Hood, Joker, and Carnage

0|0
    0|0
  • Captain America because I love how he really values his morals and i love the quality of his leadership.

0|0
    0|1
  • Quicksilver's cuz of his stylish attitude n kinda fastest superhero in mcu...

0|0
    0|0
  • Goku cause well he's Goku.
    Also Naruto.
    But I consider sasuke a role model.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say Thor. He's strong and came really close to defeating thanos

0|0
    0|0
  • Ironman. His brain made him a superhero. How cool is that?

0|1
    0|0
  • thor

0|2
    0|0
  • The flash!

0|0
    0|0
  • Dr Fate and Iron Jerk

0|0
    0|0
  • Batman. Do I need to explain?