Gamers, what are the worst kind of players?

So play both Red Dead Redemption 1 and 2. However I play the first one more because it's fucking awesome. There are a few things that piss me off. I hate when low levels pick up Mauser Pistols or any other weapon with a quick fire rate and spray me with it, especially when I play on expert aim. I also hate when people hide when I'm in the open. Just shit like that irritates me.

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Targets one player which mostly happens in overwatch and gta v.

Campers unless if it is actually a camping charter, such as bastion from overwatch who is supposed to just sit there and fire.

Pay to win even tho this ain't that big of an issue in most games.

People who are bad at the game if there on my team, it's like just go and play with cpus and get good.

People who are on mics for no reason like that one person who has his mic in, and just breathing or occasionally say's fuck under his breath it's like wtf get off the mic.
    Also people on the mics who are just talking to someone irl but has his mic on not talking to anyone in the game it's like bruh we don't need to hear your convo.
    And little kids on mics or people who swear just cause there bad at the game.

I am actually okay with people on mics if they playing good music thou it or with a mate.
    But even these are annoying in there own right like the music one can overlap game volume and could be bad music then talking to a friend thing called party chat.

That sums it up.
    Ps anyone who plays Mei in overwatch needs to stop and anyone who plays doomfist in mayham mode your kinda annoying also.

1|0
    0|0
  • The ones who are constantly jumping up and down while exclusively using rocket launchers, grenade launchers and hand grenades, they enter a room and everyone dies, regardless of team...

1|0
    0|0
  • Depending on what game but since you mentioned an open world game, people that use bullshit troll tactics on you, and then immediately leave when you gain the upper hand on them

Like for example when I first started playing gta5 years ago, some assholes would repeatedly run you over with a car every time you got up untill you died, and when you got out of that they’d leave the server

0|0
    0|0
  • People online who use the n word as the punchline. The joke has gotten old.
    Also the people who breath really heavy and freak out when a girl gets on the mic.

This is mainly just multiplayer problems I don’t really care how people play singleplayer too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not much of a gamer, but when I play COD I dislike camper.. Although they patience, and accuracy is admirable..

1|0
    0|0
  • the dumb ones!! damn feeders!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzUKLDSGHi8

1|0
    0|0
  • Gatekeepers and ego players are the worst in my opinion.

1|1
    0|0
  • The assholes who like to freaking just kill you over and over and over and over using you as target practice ugh.

Oh, the ones who eat live and breath the game, they have the highest level up and badest equipment etc. Like do you not go to school or have a job like wth. And they draw the worse fucking attention so I always refuse to play on their team. It like just play as your own team sheesh, because you killing the rest of us

Oh and then there the one who accuses you of cheating... with no damn proof!

Oh and they one who has to talk through ever freaking move and it like boi shut up I can't focus!!

1|0
    0|0
  • All players are the best kind. Nothing wrong with anyone wanting an extra edge. Just gotta ruin their shit if it's a problem.

1|0
    0|0
  • Those who play shooters on consoles.
    Damn peasants.

0|0
    0|1
  • Have you ever tried to have a Civil conversation with a smash player?

0|0
    0|0
  • 15 year olds.

1|0
    0|0
    • 4d

I have to disagree with you. A friend of mine is 15 and happens to be one of the most amazing players in Red Dead.

• In rainbow 6 there are a lot of dicks and people who vote to kick you from the Mach for no reason

0|0
    0|0
  • Ones that cheat at cards

1|1
    0|0
    • 4d

Yeah, I don't play video games. My thing is cards and if your good you win money. I just hate cheaters. They ruin the sport and the fun of poker

• When they rage quit or when they scream too much.

1|1
    0|0
  • I hate people who are dicks and target players.

1|1
    0|0
  • Ones that gang up on someone.

1|0
    0|0
  • who still play fortnite

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes