Have You Ever Met A Celebrity?

Just a random question🙂

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I was a few feet away from Robert Pattinson but never exchanged any words.

1|0
    0|0
  • I work with celebrities sometimes, it’s no big deal. They’re just normal people like the rest of us. I’m not the type to “fangirl” cause I have to be professional anyways. But it’s still cool though 👌🏼

2|0
    0|0
  • not really met, more like seen them from a distance. nina dobrev and demi lovato. i just don't care that much about celebs though. i mean, some of them are talented and great, but i don't worship them the way others do.

1|0
    0|0
  • So far
    I met chris jones
    static1.squarespace.com/.../chris+jones+howie+mandel+shakes+hands+hypnotist+agt
    and talked to dennis quaid in person

1|0
    0|0
  • A few. All the members of Alter Bridge, Dan Donegan, some members of the Kansas City Chiefs and the Denver Broncos, and Tom Wilson, otherwise known as... this guy...

I have never been so disappointed to NOT be called a butthead.

1|0
    0|0
  • Celebrities in the Philippines & from all over the world come to beautiful Boracay Island to see & be seen. <3 I will miss this place, my home for 19 years.

2|1
    0|0
  • I've met Alice Cooper, Bill Murray (several times), the band In This Moment, Jake Kolatis from the Casualties, John Morrison, CM Punk and a few smaller actors and actresses that visit Charleston.

2|0
    0|0
  • No but my uncle is kinda. Like a celebrity in his country. He is a famous interior designer

2|0
    0|0
  • I saw Jojo Siwa when I was at a restaurant with my family a few months ago.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I met Jason David Frank, the Green/White Power Ranger Tommy Oliver, at Motor City Comi-Con in 2014.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dwayne Johnson and Guy Sebastian, but I'm not a fan of either. They do seem like nice people though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah a few rock stars, some very famous, some not so much. Most I have no interest in ever talking to again.

1|0
    0|0
  • I met Anthony Anderson for a quick sec whenI was in 2nd grade.. He went to the same school I did..

1|0
    0|0
  • Only small celebrities. Never the major, Hollywood type.

1|0
    0|0
  • pfffft I wish
    but I think I saw Maddie Ziegler once

2|0
    0|0
  • I sat down on the train once, and the guy who won the 2009 Eurovision sat right across... lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. And don't mind neither. They aren't special nor God; they gonna die just like me one day.

1|0
    0|0
  • I met nathan fillion at a wedding when I was younger

1|0
    0|0
  • Only like minor politicians and dumb stuff like that

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes wrestlers, rappers, singers.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, here and there. It's Los Angeles after all.

1|0
    0|0
  • Met Rihanna, Sara Barielles, Donnie Wahlberg

1|0
    0|0
  • A few of them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah at comic con in London

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually have not.