Okey Film Loverss! Can we say that she was a theater based director?

Welcome!
Welcome!

Film art is the Motion and Picture. It is mostly strongly enough that moving as a picture and sound of the real atmosphere gives the impression what do you want to Show but not to explains. I Can have theater or something to speak and yes ıt is not film! I have never had to do this...”
These words was from her interwiev. So, as a film director she want to say that she look at film as a moving image art. Not I saw that she was playing theater when she was in high school but only for 6 plays and not leading roles. And her great attention was on dance. She want to be a dancer going to the dance school not the acting school or so... and at the and she was a dancer. At the and of the her dance career she started to act in silent mountain films but not coming from like as a theater actress. Okey if you will write a essay even if these points Can we say that she was theater based?
  • We can not say because in her cinematic perspective there is no professional connection with theater and she say opposite things to this idea.
    Vote A
  • We can say. 6 High School Plays are enough to say it.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You'd say she has a theatre background not that she was a theatre based director. If she was, she would have been directing the plays not just acting in them. You could also say she was 'classically trained' if she had her speech, singing/dancing and the way she carries herself coached for being on stage. Someone like Julie Andrews and Anthony Hopkins are classically trained and you can see a clear difference between their style and someone like Sandra Bullock or Danny DeVito.

I'm confused by your poll options too. Which one is "Yes" and which is "No"?

0|1
    0|0
    • 7d

She was dancing on stage but she was not in plays. First one is no we can not say and second is yes.

• Show All
    • 5d

One of the films that she directed she careographed dance for one scene. And I think this is not make her theater based. İs not it?

• 5d

If she'd directed stage performances, then directed for movies she could be 'a theatre based director' otherwise it's 'a director with a theatre/stage background'

• Who are you talking since you never mentioned her name?

0|1
    0|0
  • who was?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes