Okey Film Loverss! Can we say that she was a theater based director?

Welcome!
Welcome!

Film art is the Motion and Picture. It is mostly strongly enough that moving as a picture and sound of the real atmosphere gives the impression what do you want to Show but not to explains. I Can have theater or something to speak and yes ıt is not film! I have never had to do this...”
These words was from her interwiev. So, as a film director she want to say that she look at film as a moving image art. Not I saw that she was playing theater when she was in high school but only for 6 plays and not leading roles. And her great attention was on dance. She want to be a dancer going to the dance school not the acting school or so... and at the and she was a dancer. At the and of the her dance career she started to act in silent mountain films but not coming from like as a theater actress. Okey if you will write a essay even if these points Can we say that she was theater based?
  • We can not say because in her cinematic perspective there is no professional connection with theater and she say opposite things to this idea.
  • We can say. 6 High School Plays are enough to say it.

12