Do you feel something whenever you listen to music?

I honestly don't anymore as of the past few months.
Do you feel something whenever you listen to music?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Depends on the music. Like if I want peace and claim. Classical, If I want to race and speed when driving Speed/Thrash Metal, In the mood for love. I have to have jazz. When working on cars' music from the 1920s - 1940s Swing and Boogie Woogie music.

See the point I'm making it. I listen to music from every time frame. The oldest in my collection is from 1899 and it plays on my Victrola Talking machine from the same time in history. The Newest heavy metal or hard rock. I listen to it all by my mood.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Every music makes us feel something... some makes us happier, others make us cry...

I don't think you lost your musical sensibility.. maybe you are just needing the right song for your current state of mind..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I do

0|0
    0|0
  • Music can be emotive and can be an expression of emotion so yeah sometimes I play music because I feel a certain way and sometime I play to try and feel a certain way

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the music. If it's sad, I will feel sad if I'm in a sad mood. I also am more likely to feel something if there's visuals in the background, like if a certain song comes on at an emotional time in a movie or show

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I listen to Metal music which has extremely charged content. Be it political, social, or philosophical and such so It does strike a few stings in the soul.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time! When it’s a sad song = balling my eyes out! If it was a happy song = dancing around the house like a lunatic😂

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, there are songs that bring a smile to my face and some bring tears to my eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Then you're not listening to the right music if you don't. There's a proper some for everything even the right song for not feeling anything anymore

0|0
    0|0
    • yea but it's any type of music i change what i listen to so often bc i've started crying to it

• Crying is only the first step, if you're crying to music then there's something that you're not dealing with within yourself. The music is distracting your brain so your natural filter is gone and your body is trying to mitigate all the emotions inside of you so you don't boil over and have a mental breakdown or explode on somebody. So mentally you're stuck right now and you have to figure out what's keeping you in this same place

• Yea I have emotions when I listens to certain types songs

0|0
    0|0
  • Why have you stopped feeling it? Was it all of a sudden?

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually imagine AMVs in my head

0|0
    0|0
  • Depending on what I listen to, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea its been my healer from bad emotions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah all the time

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.. pain sorrow joy happiness and energy

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, emotions relating to the music being played.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes especially sad music

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea I feel like dancing

0|0
    0|0
  • everyone does

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, emotions or energy depending on the music.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes