Do you prefer going to a concert by yourself or with company?

818

Most Helpful Guys

• I like both and have done both. I think I prefer going with someone but then we kind of do our separate things once we're there and maybe meet up to hang out occasionally. I don't want to feel like I'm locked in the crowd with the person, and I like to kind of move around. Man gotta mosh every once in awhile haha. Presumably, if I'm going to a concert, I'd be going to a metal show of some sort. Granted, most shows I go to nowadays are pretty local (better prices, new music, and you get to meet musicians/band members!), so the crowds aren't too big more often than not.

• I've done both. Besides the concert where my friend didn't mention anything about his other friends going there as well and we missed the entire performance of the opening band because of them, they've both been good experiences. I haven't invited him to another concert since.

Most Helpful Girl

• Believe it or not, I've never been to a concert. I've never had the time along with the money to go but I won't go alone, I'll take my mom as she's the only other person I know who listens to the music I listen to.