Do you prefer going to a concert by yourself or with company?

Do you prefer going to a concert by yourself or with company?

2|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I like both and have done both. I think I prefer going with someone but then we kind of do our separate things once we're there and maybe meet up to hang out occasionally. I don't want to feel like I'm locked in the crowd with the person, and I like to kind of move around. Man gotta mosh every once in awhile haha. Presumably, if I'm going to a concert, I'd be going to a metal show of some sort. Granted, most shows I go to nowadays are pretty local (better prices, new music, and you get to meet musicians/band members!), so the crowds aren't too big more often than not.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've done both. Besides the concert where my friend didn't mention anything about his other friends going there as well and we missed the entire performance of the opening band because of them, they've both been good experiences. I haven't invited him to another concert since.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Believe it or not, I've never been to a concert. I've never had the time along with the money to go but I won't go alone, I'll take my mom as she's the only other person I know who listens to the music I listen to.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• With friends or boyfriend

1|0
    0|0
  • To me it's more fun to go with at least one other person and hang with them. I never understood why some people go to tge concert and when they get there do their one thing. They mang hang together for a little bit but its mainly 90% of the concert they are doing their own thing until it's time to leave.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never have been but I’m going to try to get tickets to Alice In Chains when they come to California. They are my all time favorite band so aid go alone if I had to.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its better with company. I've tried going alone but its not the same. Also its a bit safer with friends.

1|1
    0|0
  • I only ever went to 4 or 5 show alone. They were all obscure bar shows I found out about way to late to be able to convince anyone to come with. I mean, some people will just not want to go with you to see an old oldschool Japanese metal band on their first NA tour when you call them 3 hours before the show. SMH

1|0
    0|0
  • I’ll never go to something like a concert on my own, it’ll always be with some other people or person.

1|0
    0|0
  • With company. Going alone sucks. Plus, in my case, you can do the driving in shifts if you go with people. From where I live I have to drive to Chicago or Minneapolis for any significant concert.

1|0
    0|0
  • probably with people although I could go by myself, but I would like to try to meet people there if I did

1|0
    0|0
  • Company! Sounds like much more fun than going alone lol

1|1
    0|0
  • I used to work the concerts but I certainly wouldn't want to go to one by myself. I would feel self-conscious and
    Think to myself are people staring at me wondering why am I alone.

1|0
    0|0
  • With company, enjoying with friends is half the fun.

1|0
    0|0
  • with friends and company

to go alone is to be a loser

1|0
    0|0
  • I would never go to a concert on my own. What's the point?

1|0
    0|0
  • l have no one to go with my friends are all dead and gone

1|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer to go with other people

1|0
    0|0
  • With company obviously.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hey, I can see her a#$ lolz :'D