Do you read? And if you do, do you read mostly fiction or non-fiction?

Audiobooks and ebooks count.Do you read? And if you do, do you read mostly fiction or non-fiction?
  • I read often, and mostly fiction
  • I read often, and mostly non-fiction
  • I read seldom, but mostly fiction
    Vote C
  • I read seldom, but mostly non-fiction
    Vote D
  • Other
    Vote E

1414

Most Helpful Guys

• Voraciously, Fiction non-fiction makes no difference, I read for entertainment (Currently reading Flag in Exile by David Weber an Blue Moon by Laurelle K. Hamilton) and working my way through the Autocad handbook and Adobe Lightroom got to keep learning or you thinking stagnates.

• I read seldom, but mostly non-fiction.

I like reading things that deal with angels, demons, God, Satan, tennis, sports, mathematics, sexual health and food.

• Not to be that guy but... four out of nine things you listed are fiction.

• So are we to believe that chakras, karma, astrology, third eyes, witchcraft, ghosts, leprechauns, Harry Potter, unicorns and The Flying Spaghetti Monster are factual, because you cannot disprove them?

• I didn't say that. I am saying that even if it is proven that our universe could have came about without God, it does not mean that our universe did come about without God.

God could have created the universe even if it could have been created without Him.

You simply wish there is no God and it is usually indicative of you wanting to live a certain way that God deems people should not live.

Most Helpful Girls

• I read a lot of (science-) fiction in my spare time but overall the vast majority of my literature would be scientific and non-fiction as I read about 100-200 pages of academic articles or book chapters for university per week

• Voted other. I read often, but I go through spurts of what kinds of things I read. Heck, right now I have two books going, one is fiction and the other is non-fiction soooooo I guess you could say both?