Is anyone else really worried Captain America is going to die in endgame?

I would honestly rather they killed off, Iron Man, Thor, Pepper Potts, and Black Widow combined than kill off Cap.
I don't want Captain America to die.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Oh and Hulk, and Black Panther.
They could all be permanently dead if it means Cap Lives

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I hope nobody really dies but it doesn't sound very likely to me so yeah I am worried 😅😂

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Is there an emoji for putting your fingers in your ears and shouting lalalalalalala?

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• They probably will kill off Steve, Tony, and maybe a couple others like Hawkeye or something. But they could just be quitting and be making occasional cameos. I'm not sure how many movies they all have on their contracts.

Marvel wants to make a new wave of Avengers for the next phase of the MCU so I think the OG ones will be mostly phased out or just be off on the sidelines. I'd love to see Sam take on the mantle of Captain America and lead the newbies.

0|1
    0|0
    • If anything in this world were fair all the people who quit would just be in every post-credits scene eating cereal and watching TV in their PJs and getting into petty fights over who stole the remote but alas. We can't all get what we want.

• It's seemin like it, especially since Chris Evans made an emotional post sayin good bye to the character.. But, even if he wasn't dyin this would most def be his last movie.. Somethin would happen..

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think so. But it would make Endgame awesome to have such an impactful death.

0|1
    0|0
  • I know he will, but I'm not worried. So what if he dies? It's the last movie, no one lives forever, and HE'S A FICTIONAL CHARACTER.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doubt it but Chris Evans did say he didn't want to be Captain America anymore.

0|1
    0|0
  • Meh, even if he lives, he won't be the same as I doubt Chris Evans will be playing him much longer.

0|1
    0|0
  • I believe there are more things to be worried about than that...

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think anyone will die. But I wouldn't mind if Cap permanently retired.

0|0
    0|0
  • Capitan Marvel is OP, so nobody will die.

0|1
    0|0
  • no cause i dont really care

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be totally down with killing Cap

0|0
    0|0
    • No, Cap is the most moral and Goodhearted person in the whole MCU.
      Why give the most moral person in the whole universe a downer ending

• No... lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes