Why does Amy Schumer keep getting Netflix specials?

I don't know anyone who enjoys her comedy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I assume because she helps push the feminist agenda forward. It's the same reason that Lilly Singh is NBC's choice for their next late night TV host.

0|1
    0|0
    • Is that really it? I don't know what nbc is lol

• Show All
    • And Lilly Singh is another Amy Schumer?

• I like Lilly better, honestly, but yeah, she's the same sort of person. Lilly started as a YouTuber. Her channel is iiSuperwomanii. She gained lots of traction over the years, but she has started to lose her momentum on the internet. Then, all the sudden NBC decides to bring her onto late night TV to keep their feminist icon's career afloat.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask myself the same question every time I see a new special from her. She's no where close to being funny and she just comes across as trashy.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah I don't understand it

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Her target audience is women because apparently she just talks about her vagina and her hook ups and that’s it. Also, I know only one dude who is a religious Netflix watcher and the rest are female so if anything, Netflix is where she would thrive best.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to know who the fuck is financing Adam Sandler's movies, was he ever funny

0|1
    0|0
    • I actually enjoyed his films when I was younger, the longest yard was the last one I liked though, definitely wouldn't be watching them now though

• Because I don't get that network. Even with my big roof antenna.

0|1
    0|0
  • she's ugly too so I don't know

0|2
    1|2
    • What does that have to do with it lol

• Show All
    • And tbh, you aren't nearly as good looking as you think you are.
      Your pic is merely above average

• Plus your pic makes you look 32 not 22

• Because she's a woman

0|2
    0|0
  • Because her jokes are so funny 😂

0|1
    0|1
  • If she doesn't bring in the money, she will get canceled. Netflix doesn't give a shit. If she's still on, then that means she's bringing in $$$...

0|1
    0|0
    • But how much can she actually be bringing in

• Enough to keep being on Netflix... obviously...

• Because she`s white, and she has a vagina.

Also, she USES the whole Feminist bullcrap as a defense mechanism,

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes