Why does Amy Schumer keep getting Netflix specials?

I don't know anyone who enjoys her comedy

28

Most Helpful Guy

• I assume because she helps push the feminist agenda forward. It's the same reason that Lilly Singh is NBC's choice for their next late night TV host.

• Is that really it? I don't know what nbc is lol

• And Lilly Singh is another Amy Schumer?

• I like Lilly better, honestly, but yeah, she's the same sort of person. Lilly started as a YouTuber. Her channel is iiSuperwomanii. She gained lots of traction over the years, but she has started to lose her momentum on the internet. Then, all the sudden NBC decides to bring her onto late night TV to keep their feminist icon's career afloat.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask myself the same question every time I see a new special from her. She's no where close to being funny and she just comes across as trashy.

• Yeah I don't understand it