You have 15$ to defeat thanos. Who do you pick?

You have 15$ to defeat thanos. Who do you pick?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• If this was Marvel COMICS, the most powerful, most well-rounded character would be Thor. (see graphic) So you'd naturally include him.

HOWEVER, in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU), Kevin Feige, president of Marvel Studios, has already mentioned that Captain Marvel is the strongest character in the MCU, so you'd want her as well.

With the last $5, you'd then go for Hulk, if you wanted brute strength that, theoretically, has no limit.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1: Hulk
    2: Ant-Man
    3: Groot
    4:Black Widow
    5: Nick Fury
    Reason why

Hulk will toss Ant-Man into Thanos ass. Ant-man will now continue to ass rape while Groot is saying groot things. Black Widow needs to be there to cause Thanos distractions with her body. While forcing Nick Fury to say "I've had it with these motha fuckin' Thanos, on this motha fuckin' planet." line.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Captain Marvel, who apparently has every super power, Star Lord has no real powers but he's comic relief, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man, Nick Fury to find and recruit everyone else this budget didn't cover.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• $5 Iron Man (brain Powwwer)
    $4 Black Panther (along with his resources)
    $1 Nick Fury (leadership, resources, recruitment, brain power)
    strategic power houses bihh

Side note black panther, gamoda, black widow, & winter soldier ultimate assassination squad

0|0
    0|0
  • Thor and Hulk= 10$
    Drax= 3$
    Scarlet Witch= 2$
    Total= 15$

Thor has the most power and skill. Hulk can provide a solid distraction and can out muscle Thanos. Drax has killed Thanks in the comics and Scarlet Witch has reality warping powers.

0|0
    0|0
  • NOTA. I'm going with my lord and savior John Cena. He kicks out of the infinity gauntlet at 2 and then delivers the FU to Thanos for a pinfall victory.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will use my special move and activate... Gag Manga powers... GO SAITAMA

0|0
    0|0
  • Mantis, rocket, iron man, spider man, doctor strange. Because they basically already defeated him if it wouldn't have been for quill

0|0
    0|0
  • Dr strange ant man captain marvel thor

Ant man hard to hit
    Dr strange worked in infinity war
    Captain marvel every power sounds good
    Thor has storm breaker

0|0
    0|0
  • Doctor Strange, Scarlet Witch, Star-Lord, Thor, & Nick Fury.

0|0
    0|0
  • Captain marvel, then spider-man, ant man and doctor strange for extra support

0|0
    0|0
  • Captain Marvel, Doctor Strange, Ant Man to fly into Thanos Butthole and explode him.
    And Starlord to make jokes

0|0
    0|0
  • Buy 2 monster energy drinks and Tabasco slim jims. Pocket the other 7 bucks for another day!

0|0
    0|0
  • Superman 🤷‍♂️

0|0
    0|0
  • Thor. Axe for the head

0|0
    0|0
  • Ant man

0|0
    0|0
  • Hulk, Thor, Doctor Strange , Rocket.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5 GROOTS

0|0
    0|0
  • hulk, Captain Marvel, Thor

0|0
    0|0
  • All you need is Captain Marvel. She will defeat everyone and she’s worth a billion...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes