What do you think about Coachella?

What do you think about Coachella?
What do you think about Coachella?

3657

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't really get it... I'm not American, I don't really know, but in the UK we have Glastonbury, which is the equivalent, and it's kinda a hippy thing. I think nowadays, people use these events as way to act different to how they would normally. Dressing weirdly, using lots of glitter, having the butt hanging out, getting super drunk or taking drugs. They just do lots of things that they normally wouldn't. While that's totally fine, and I don't care what they do, I can sometimes find it a little hypocritical, and doing things just for the sake of it. I personally would rather go on a skiing or yachting holiday than a festival, but that's just me.

• This is going to make me sound really lame, but I'm not sure what it is exactly. I know it involves music but I don't know what kind or what it's all about. I can't really say what I think about it, because I don't know. I have this feeling that Coachella might be the equivalent of what Woodstock was in the 60's but I'm not sure. It's the vibe I get from all the pictures people post.

• 7d

You don’t sound lame. It’s just a music festival, nothing more to it. But many people make it a big deal because it’s one of the few truly public events that high status/famous/rich people go to.

Most Helpful Guys

• I loved it. Only watched it streaming, but I appreciate that they kept the streams family friendly. Didn't show all the stuff you know is going on off camera. lol but Gesaffelstein was my favorite by far. That was some amazing stuff. I hear it's a festival for "rich white people" but if you watched the streams or were there, there were a lot more than just white people there. lol. So I don't get why the racists attack it so much.