Have you ever read a Stephen king novel?

If so which is your favorite and why?
please state why X is your fave book

812

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes, I read one last year, actually - first one for a long time. It was about a bloke who found a doorway into the past, and tried to stop the Kennedy assassination. I noticed a few continuity errors in it, but I really enjoyed it.

I think my favourite one is "The Long Walk" a short story, under the pseudonym Richard Bachman. I've read that a few times, and I always enjoy it. It's a unique concept.

Most Helpful Girls

• Several! My favourite one Pet Sematary.

• Because it was the one that really got to me!! It stuck in my head for a little g time after reading it!