Have you watched the latest Game Of Thrones episode?

I think the first episode was lit Have you watched the latest Game Of Thrones episode?

910

Most Helpful Guys

• Damn the amout of people saying no, i actaully kinda feel sorry for them that there missing out on a good tv show.

It was a great episode to say nothing happend the banter was pretty funny and great seeing them all meeting each other.
    And sansa really needs just to bend the knee to dae since dae would do right by the north so there is no advantge to not to.

• I gave in to the temptation and watched it. Otherwise my plan was to wait till the current season of Supernatural ended, then I revised GoT from season 1 to season 7, then finally watch season 8 on May 19th when all the episodes were out. But... I ended up doing my revision through a YouTube video summary and starting season 8 anyway. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Girls

• Lol I have never seen any game of thrones but there is a lot of hype about it all over social media so I'm guessing it's good right?

• 7d

Safe to say it's not for everyone. Most people love the show, doesn't mean everyone should. Even the most hardcore fans of the show have said some points in the show were uninteresting so it's possible for some people to lose interest. The show is very heavily political initially. Then gradually it's focus shifts to the supernatural stuff in it. Then there's violence, gore and nudity. If it sounds alright to you, I think you'll like it.