What is your favorite video game & system of all time?

What's your favorite video game and system of all time. Mine would have to be Red Dead Redemption on the PS2 and my favorite system would be the NES

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Like older systems or?
    Any kingdom hearts game on the ps2. All the remastered ones for the ps4 & kh3 ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
    Oh and FFX

0|1
    0|0
    • 12 d ago

Kingdom hearts is amazing I've only played the first one though.

• Show All
    • 12 d ago

They remastered the ds game for ps4 but that shit is BORING ๐Ÿ˜‚ itโ€™s just how they meet aqua so yay game isnโ€™t a big deal

• 12 d ago

That not yay

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• PS3 FIFA

0|2
    0|0
  • Without thinking, Silent Hill 2 on PS2, and the system is PS2.

0|3
    0|0
  • Favourite game probably the first Kingdom Hearts for PS2... I guess. I haven't had many systems to play with, my parents wouldn't like too much videogames and would avoid buying me anything... Generally I enjoyed always more to play with my PC. Without PC Nintendo DS probably.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have the MGS collection I have Xbox 1 and 360 and PS4 Iโ€™d say my fav game is MGS5 and Snake Eater

Iโ€™ve played RDR2 once I liked it but havenโ€™t bought it hardly anytime left for me

0|1
    0|0
    • 11 d ago

RDR2 is good but they killed it with the DLC

• 11 d ago

There are a couple glitches in the game I once got rides up and a random stranger on a horse got off and cut me lose and when he got back on his horse he was floating in air ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ˜‚

I also died when a stupid goat pushed me off a cliff

Funny game still like it

• Xbox mainly cause i like playing my CD albums on it and Forza Horizon 3 and Dance Central/Black eyed Peas Experience on the Kinect. But the controller sucks. Makes my thumb hurt

0|1
    0|0
  • Can't choose one favourite video game. GTA San Andreas, Burnout 3 Takedown, Burnout Dominator, Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks all lie on the first position.

My favorite system is PS2 though.

0|1
    0|0
  • COMPUTER: cos it can play all the games of any console lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Favorite game: Professor Layton Series
    Favorite System: Nintendo DS (if that count) If not the Nintendo Wii

0|1
    0|0
  • The original Atari from the 80s, my fav game was Ghostbusters. Then I had Sega then Super Nintendo, I loved SN & Atari the best, my fave games for SN were Jurassic Park, Donkey Kong Country & Mario Bros๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ I really loved Aladdin, I forgot that was Sega or SN. My other were Qbert, Donkey Kong, Pac-Man & so many more, Great Memories โค๏ธ I still have my Game Boy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably Nintendo DS and Mario Kart. Did you play NES as a kid? I have never played it. It was a good game back in the 80s.

0|1
    0|0
    • 11 d ago

I'm a Nintendo fanatic, I have an NES, a SNES, a GameCube, a Switch, a DS, a 3DS & A 2DSXL

• Probably my favorite was halo cue on the original Xbox. I remember popping that in and playing that. Like the third map area in ur driving the warthog and you pick up the sniper rifle and you head into the structure area for the marines and it was just such a nice game. Great mechanics and balance, storyline and dialogue. Loved that game and still do.

0|0
    0|0
  • My favourite console is the ps4. No question.
    My favourite games... that is a much harder question. But I will go with the blood-soul series. I just live them and have the platinum for ds1 ds3 and bloodborn. I never played demon souls and ds2 is an offence to the series.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the games for GBA. The GBA sound board was great too. The Megaman Battle Network games, the Mega Man Zero games, Metroid Zero Mission, Metroid Fusion, all of Pokemon gen 3, fe7, fe8. So many masterpieces.

0|1
    0|0
  • Favourite system is the PS4, it really is the best (although the PS2 and GameCube were amazing too). And favourite game is Mass Effect 2... I could just play it over and over again, forever

0|1
    0|0
  • Red Dead Redemption wasn't on PS2. Did you mean Red Dead Redemption on PS3? Or Red Dead Revolver on PS2?

Video Game: Persona 5.
    Video Game System: GameBoy Advance SP

0|0
    0|0
  • You mean Red Dead Redemption on PS3? Pretty sure it didn't come out on PS2 because I missed out on that game. ๐Ÿ˜…

My favorite game of all time is The Last Of Us and favorite system is PlayStation 4. ๐Ÿ˜

0|0
    0|0
  • Game: Soul Calibur 2, one of the few games I ever bought new and an incredible fighter. The original was so great it was hard to really improve on it, so they just added more characters and features, which was the right way to go.
    System: Playstation 2. It pretty much ruled the gaming world for most of the 2000s and its library will never be matched. I also like the NES, the Genesis, and the Dreamcast.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say overall blow-for-blow especially considering the time in which it came out and all its various capabilities, the Playstation 2 is easily the best system of all time.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have 3 if you don't mind?

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past for the SNES
    Sypro the Dragon for the PS1
    And Kingdom Hearts for the PS2

0|1
    0|0
  • Nintendo 64 probably my favorite console. I love playing games like Mario party, perfect dark, Gauntlet, conker, goldeneye,

0|1
    0|0
  • Metroidvania and a couple of others on Gameboy
    Assassins creed series on PS3

0|2
    0|0
  • I still have my NES! Old but a classic~

As for favorite game? Tie between kingdom hearts (ps2) and final fantasy 7 (ps)

0|0
    0|0
    • 11 d ago

Infinite lives code:
      In the 10 se onds from pushing on the power, until the menu screen comes up...
      Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, B, A, Select, Start...
      This cheat works for most Nintendo Games on the Original NES... especially Contra and Super Mario Bros.

• 11 d ago

@TheAceholeSupreme666 This guy gets it!!! I remember that cheat code too well, lol

I still have my Mario 1 with the duck hunt combo, and Mario 3. Ah... nostalgia.

• 11 d ago

Super Mario Bros. 2 sucked ass. It was lame and boring. Monotonous even.

• Not sure. i have multiple candidates. God of War 2, Prince of Persia Warrior Within, Mount And Blade Warband, Elder Scrolls Morrowind, Medieval Total War, Devil May Cry 4

My favourite media is always PC, though

0|0
    0|0
  • How on earth can any gamer pick one system and one game. My first system was an Atari 2600 and I have had just about every system after that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Videogame: It's not only one. The Mass Effect Trilogy.
    Console: PS4.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is the most difficult question on GAG. Like I have so many favorites over the past 20 years.

So I'm just going to stick with the present: Red Dead Redemption on PS4

0|0
    0|0
  • GameCube. It was my first one and playing Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4 impacted my music taste today. I love that game despite never actually having a opportunity to skate.

0|0
    0|0
  • I liked my PC games.. 1st place.. 2nd would be nintendo

0|1
    0|0
  • GBA! And that is when Pokemon started to be so noisy around school hehe.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ah, fucking hard question... Let's see...

Is that the genesis, which I played hours with my cousin, and is linked to so many good memories of holidays at my grandma?
    The PS1, on which I had so many fantastic games and made me discover the 3D, and has many good memories on it too?
    Or the PS2, with even more great games and that I consider as the last great console made?

In terms of good memories, genesis wins. Along with PS1. Honestly, I literally shed a tear the day I learned they stopped producing the PS1.

But in terms of game and console quality, I'll go with the PS2. Nothing can compare to it, it had hundreds of great games. It is, to me, the peak of console gaming.
    Before the dark times. Before... the online.

0|1
    0|0
    • 11 d ago

Ah, yes, favorite video game, forgot about that. Hm that's even harder, I've played like thousands of games...
      I'll go with Final Fantasy 7. I had around 250h on it.

• my fondest memories are on ps1, some ground breaking games. FF7, Xenogears etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite way to play video games is by incorporating a DVD of old school videos games onto my computer. I play them on my computer screen and use my keyboard to control the action. My favorite games are: Asteroids Deluxe, Bubbles, Burgertime, Centipede, Changes, Chicken Shift, Cloud 9, Congo Bongo, Defender, Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr., Frogger, Galaga, Galaga 88, Galaxian, Gaplus, Ghost Muncher, Ghosts N Goblins, Ghouls N Ghosts, Gyruss, Joust, Jr. Pacman, Logger, Mario Brothers, Millipede, Ms. Pacman, Pacmania, Pengo, Popper, Q-bert, Robotron 2084, Scrambled Egg, Sinistar, Space Attack, Space Duel, Space Invaders (original; hard game); Space Invaders II, Space Zap, Star Castle, Stargate (or Defender II), Super Burgertime, Super Glob, Super Locomotive, Super Mario Brothers, Super Pacman, Super Space Invaders 91, Tempest, Tengai, Time Pilot, and Zodiack.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tekken 3, cricket 07,. Road rash and many more game that I don't remember, and i used to play this game when i was 10

0|0
    0|0
  • Crash Bandicoot franchise on the PlayStation, no question!

0|0
    0|0
  • Ps3 was a MAJOR breakthrough but ps2 had all the OG classics

0|1
    0|0
  • Minds Xbox 360 live kenics
    Sains row. 1 and 2 and 3

0|0
    0|0
  • SOCOM 2 on PS2. Helped me through HS. NOX for PS2 helped me through MS. Great games.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they best game ever released was probably GTA v. Favourite system was ps3

0|0
    0|0
  • The original Atari we had back in 1982

0|1
    0|0
  • Red Dead Redemption on PS2?

0|1
    0|0
    • 12 d ago

Yes Red Dead Redemption was on the PS2 Red Dead Redemption 2 is on the PS4 (technically Red Dead Redemption is part 2 since Red Dead Revolver was the first one. The would make the actual Red Dead Redemption 2 part 3)

• Show All
    • 11 d ago

Oh hey. Red dead is free on ps4 if you have PlayStation now ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• 11 d ago

The first one lmfao

• PS4 definitely,

0|2
    0|0
  • Wii ๐Ÿ˜

0|0
    0|0
  • The lion King on the Segaโค๏ธโฃ๏ธ