Have you watched Season 4 of Lucifer? If so does anyone want another season of it?

511

Most Helpful Guys

• What is this reverse religious culture bullshit? Where the devil is cool and Jesus isn't?

Did Hollywood forget who Satan is?
    Did the people that watch this show?

When tf did evil become the thing?

• 10 d ago

Actually the show is about redemption and fighting your own evil and that we are responsible of our own sin

• 10 d ago

Well actually lucifer in the show is kinda actually good and he punish people who really deserve the punishment but yeah i get what you mean

• 10 d ago

Ik but in reality satan is pure evil he wants us dead in hell forever.

If you know the game is up and you persist in inflicting misery upon the world in a game for souls with your former boss there's nothing good there.

Satanist believe Satan is good and God is evil
      The new age movement believe the same

What it is is desensitizing society to evil things. Making what was once considered bad good on many different areas of life.

• I have watched season 4 and I'd like a season 5, Tom Ellis really does a good job as lucifer and I'd love to see more.

• 11 d ago

Me too, the last episode of lucifer i literally shouted "what the fuck? Are you fucking kidding me?" And then i go straight to Twitter looking for any news containing information about any season 5 but there's none yet *sigh*.

• 11 d ago

I was pretty much the same haha, basically set themselves up for a season 5. Hoping it's gonna happen and should be good if it does.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't watch this show but I heard one of the cast members spoke Afrikaans. I had to watch the episode and I pissed myself with my friends. Otherwise I don't like the show.

• 11 d ago

Yeah maze or mazikeen when she talked with the therapist Linda in their language "lilim" which is Afrikaans that i just recently found out