If You We’re Horror Movie Villain What Be Your Weapon?

I’d use whatever is around.
Updates:
10 d ago
I’d probably use ball pein hammer, baseball bat.
10 d ago
Or used gifts and cakes.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Hallucinogens. I'd have my victims off their own families, children and all. I'd make sure, that no traces let back to myself.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Hypodermic needle. Psychological horror, not some lame ass slasher film.

1|0
    0|0
    • 10 d ago

Like in Nightmare On Elm Street 4 Though he used Heroin.

• 10 d ago

More like Dexter. Where he would sneak up on people, inject them with some shit, and take them to some unknown location to kill them.

• 10 d ago

I’d probably use gift with verminous snake.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• chainsaw. i like the loud sounds it makes, you see me coming. if you hear it in the distance, you know its me. or a massive weapon like black rock shooter uses.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe razors and needle. Needle in the ear canal, through and behind the eyeball, poke the uvula and throat with the needle, put razors in person's mouth, put tiny razors up their nose and then hit them over the nose, needle up their nose and down their nose until the needle touches their tongue, up to the roof of their mouth until it touches their nose and then they sneeze and bleed through their nose and eyeballs. I like this sort of thing. Needles and razors.

1|0
    0|0
    • 10 d ago

And maybe tiny, tiny specs of glass. I can use tweezers and get the smallest piece of glass and put up above someone's eyelid. It's all a very delicate procedure, almost surgical. Then put a little piece of glass up their nose, and needle into their ear canal.

• Show All
    • 10 d ago

Or carefully remove eyeball from someone but still attached to the optical nerve. Then show them their face with their own eyeball while I make little incisions all over their face with a scalpel, like splitting their nose from inside out. It is kind of fascinating to me how people's eyeballs can be taken out of the socket and redirected like a mobile camera.

• 10 d ago

I am not sadist whatsoever though. I'm a very empathetic type so I couldn't do that. But if I was a psychopath, I think I'd make a decent one.

• Something that paralyses my victims but leaves them fully conscious and able to feel pain.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would be like an evil rapist who puts a condom on with a huge spike on the tip

1|0
    0|0
  • My own hands would throw lasers and punch like a titan.

1|0
    0|0
  • depends : do i want a quick painless death? or slow and painful death

1|0
    0|0
  • A scythe.

1|0
    0|0
  • Axe. Classic 🖤

1|0
    0|0
  • Spoons. And forks. 😈

1|0
    0|0
  • My fangs

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a fan of the scythe.

1|0
    0|0
  • Elaborate torture scenarios

1|0
    0|0
  • Scarecrow’s fear toxin

2|0
    0|0
  • Hydrogen bombs would be the most effective.

0|0
    0|0
  • fire axe

1|0
    0|0
  • ball pein hammer? good idea. I think I'd use my peen as a hammer though. :D

1|0
    0|0
  • The Clinton foundation

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes