Who do you think will sit on the Iron Throne at the end of the last episode of Game Of Thrones?

Who will sit on the Iron Throne?
Who will sit on the Iron Throne?
  • Daenerys takes over after killing everyone.
    Vote A
  • Jon Snow/Agon kills Daenerys and takes over.
    Vote B
  • Sansa after Jon and Daenerys dies.
    Vote C
  • Tyrion since he is the former queens closest relative.
    Vote D
  • Hot Pie kicks everyone in the balls until they die and then takes the Iron Throne.
    Vote E
  • The Night King comes back and takes over.
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think there won’t be a throne. Something big will happen that shows how power is corrupt

0|1
    0|0
    • 8 d ago

I thought it might be cool if Jon takes over because I thought he might decide there should be elections for who is in charge instead of someone being born to rule.
      Sort of like the nights watch.

• Show All
    • 7 d ago

recurring theme *

• 7 d ago

@ericclayton That would be a good ending.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I’m hoping Jon, Tyrion or Daenery. I just hope the end is worth it ! 😆😄

1|3
    0|0
    • 6 d ago

Omg the imp on the iron throne. One can only dream that’s how it ends lmao

• 6 d ago

Yes! The smart imp, the most unwanted and yet smart character 😂

• I’m disgusted with the plot twist. It was completely out of character for Daenerys!! Why would she throw all of her hard work down the drain? Why would her character shift from being ruthless and compassionate to a tyrant? She would have NEVER allowed her emotions to control her!!! FUCK THE WRITERS!! YOU BLOODY ASSHOLES!!!

0|1
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

Hopefully they can remake season 8 with different writers.

• Show All
    • 6 d ago

Agreed. The Mad Queen has been the path Dany has been on for ages, but the writers just fucked up this season and last season so badly that it did feel out of character.

• 6 d ago

@Cammy137 I think they jumped the shark when Jon got on the dragon. Everything was fine up to that point.

• Was about to say Mr Snow until i realized from your options that it would be typical GoT to gave them both killed and put little Tyrion there. Then again, that would be the most poetic ending there was. Little f tyrion as king, but what about the people, would they accept him? I doubt it, though i would love that ending i seriously doubt it. Keeping earlier GoT twists in mind id say that smithie trainie bastard will somehow become king. Aryas loverboy, mark my words😉

0|1
    0|0
  • The two guys who write it will come out in a huge cameo, dressed as Medieval lords, and they'll kill the last few surviving members of the main cast and then sit the throne together. Fade to black, roll credits.

0|2
    0|0
  • Lord Varys managed to get his message through to someone. He may have got the ball rolling to get Jon Snow on throne, after all only thing Varys cares about is the realm. Now that Daenerys has turned mad Jon Snow might be forced to take the throne once his true identity is revealed.

0|1
    0|0
  • As much as I like Danny up until the last episode, I want Jon Snow to win because I think he's a better choice - and because it will piss off a lot of feminists hehehe...

0|1
    0|0
  • Technically nobody as I’m pretty sure the throne is either crushed under a building or melted back into slag by dragon fire

0|1
    0|0
  • Gendry and queen Arya?
    Sansa and her husband Tyrion? House stark aligned with house lannister.
    After last week it can't be Dany, someone will stop her (hopefully Jon, if not Arya)

0|1
    0|0
  • Bran. I've read the leaks. Dany dies and Jon joins the Night Watch. Yup, they fucked up completely.

1|1
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

I read “I read the leads” stopped reading and scrolled down.

• Show All
    • 7 d ago

Westworld is pretty good honestly

• 7 d ago

@Royalsarcasist Couldn't tell, I've never watched it. I'm kinda off the TV for months now.

• I don’t watch it

Only seen the masie Williams and that other girl sex scene haha

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm hoping Jon or Sansa but I can't guess because the writers of the show have messed it up terribly.

0|1
    0|0
  • According to feminism The white hair or blonde one.. besides that.. she's so cute gorgeous and hot and I love how she dress in that movie Me before you

0|2
    1|0
  • Jon is the rightful air, but i think the sjw feminist stands is stronger than his rights, he has already been cucked by Danny's magic pussy.

0|2
    0|0
  • Sadly, I feel like it's going to end with Jon on the Iron Throne

0|1
    1|0
  • Well, I'm hoping that Arya will become the queen, or even better - the empress.

0|2
    0|0
  • Sansa and Tyrion. Jon and Daenerys kill each-other in a murder suicide Romeo and Juliet lameass type deal.

0|1
    0|0
  • Gendry might be up for the role. He is the legitimate heir.

1|2
    0|0
  • I dont like jon's sad puppy eyes, tyrion did wrong to varys and dany is a mad queen now. Soo I will vote for Sansa

0|1
    1|0
  • Either jon will die or live everyone else dies except for the few. Danny will be onto sansa and kill her. There's a slight chance danny will be killed by jon but I doubt it highly. I'm not expecting a happy ending with baby danny and jon. The best case scenario here is jon will be king danny queen everyone else deals with it or danny gets the throne and everyone lives but I really doubt it.
    Personally everyone tries to betray danny for jon and jon doesn't want it but they saw even jon saw how she killed innocent people in the city so they will say your no queen from there jon will talk them down or she kills them all and marries jon.

0|1
    0|0
  • dont know only seen one or two episodes never really gotten into the show

0|1
    0|0
  • Sansa or Gendry

If Daenerys or Jon sits on the throne ill hate the writers even more

0|1
    0|0
  • Many have speculated that Gendry might be the one

1|2
    0|0
    • 8 d ago

Oh yeah I forgot about that.

• 8 d ago

Since he is the Bastard of Robert. So if he John, and Dany, die, that would make Gendry the rightful one

• Jon Snow puts ´Mad Daenerys´ on meat hooks. Then, she becomes the Night King´s sex toy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bran because the writers are fucking idiots.

2|2
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

I'm in the same boat as being disappointed for this season, but it wasn't technically their fault - HBO forced them to conclude everything in one season because the show was getting too expensive.

• Show All
    • 7 d ago

Yeah HBO originally wanted 10 seasons. But the writers through the show and actors under the bus for better prospects

• 5 d ago

Well, you were right about the writers!

• Everybody dies. Nobody will stay on it at the end

0|1
    0|0
  • The dragon... why does he need the queen anyway?

0|1
    0|0
  • G) Arya after Jon, Daenerys and Sansa die.

1|2
    0|0
  • I want the hot blonde to kill everybody.

0|1
    0|0
  • Am I the only person not into Game of Thrones?

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't care anymore...

0|2
    0|0
  • No one. Danny burnt the throne out of existance.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's going to be Sansa

0|1
    0|1
  • The Lord of Gayness, GayLord.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tyrion, if Drogon hasn't melted it down.

0|1
    0|0
  • John snow

0|1
    0|0
  • Batman

0|1
    0|0
  • Bran.

0|1
    0|0
  • Every time I watch I fall asleep still on season 1

0|1
    0|1
  • Ronald McDonald takes over the throne

0|1
    0|0
  • Hoping for zombie Stannis xD

0|1
    0|0
  • Agon

0|1
    0|0
  • I will say the Night King takes over

0|1
    0|0
  • My mom.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jon is going to bend the knee and then betray her and stab her with his sword. Then he's going to leave kings landing as he wants nothing to do with being the king.

0|1
    0|0
  • We all know its going to be a women, then they will say something corny like "its a womens world now" then it will cut to black

0|2
    0|0
  • It wills be a Bran, Jon will stab Dany and as punishment return to the watch. He refused to be King and lets Bran be king, Sansa will run the North and Arya will ponder in Westeros. So to leak this

0|2
    0|0
    • 8 d ago

Sorry*

• Show All
    • 7 d ago

Well that’s the leak and we’ll find out

• 5 d ago

Looks like the leaks were correct

Recommended myTakes