Who thinks that America is boring?

I have seen someone say the same thing and it happened to my friend and me. I used to live in America and felt boring. So does people who come to study or living. I moved to Canada and there is no doubt that Canada is boring place due to the weather. But why America is boring? I don’t understand.

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It is really boring for people where I am but I think it is normal for many people. We play different so that would not find that is interesting initially
    but maybe everything start from boring then can get why you play like that. They really get bored to bomb.
    but I really think that is good playing like your

0|0
    1|0
  • Boring? murica? lol... alone through its size the states are awesome... i mean you got big mountains, 3 coasts, you got flatlands, lakes, huge forrests, swamps, deserts, big cities, small towns, untouched wildernes, rivers, very different people and mentalities

how could anyone describe this as boring?

0|0
    1|0
  • America is incredibly diverse. How could it possibly be boring?

0|0
    1|0
  • America will never be boring as long as my most selfish uncle is a millionaire who lives in Texas :'D

0|0
    1|0
  • The UK is much better but I like Texas so much especiallly Austin city ❤ Depends on which part you are in. USA is huge giant country.

0|0
    1|0
  • Might depend where in the US.

0|1
    1|0
  • who says America is Boring?

0|0
    2|0
  • It can be very boring depending on where you live.

1|0
    0|0
  • America is never boring

0|0
    1|0
  • Its culture is shallow and superficial, that's why. It's the epitome of materialism, consumerism, vanity, individualism and superficiality. This leads to loneliness, anxiety, depression and boredom.
    Think about it. Let's say you get that new car you've wanted, but then want a better one and then, another one and you're never happy with anything. So you start becoming bored and unsatisfied. Hence the phrase "first world problems".

Who thinks that America is boring?

Life is about experiences and moments, not things

0|0
    0|0
  • If you got the greens nowhere is boring.

0|0
    1|0
  • I think there are a lot of boring people in America. And a lot of people that aren’t as cool as they think they are.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes