Girls, what do do you think about the shirt that Halsey was wearing during a concert in London that said "Fuck Your Straight Pride"?

Just wanted to know your guys thoughts and opinions on this. As a Indian guy, I think it was horrible and a inhuman act of violence that was portrayed onto the lesbian couple. It was disgusting and the men who are responsible for this should be charged and hopefully be in prison and be publicly humiliated forever. I've been online lately and the media constantly gave articles on the matter praising her " Fuck Straight People or Pride". I wouldn't blame it on them or the pride itself cause there's no evidence whatsoever that suggest that they were the perpetrators behind the disgusting incident. It is wrong to divide people with these types of actions and activities. I want lesbians, gays, trans and straight and everyone to be united together and protest for equality.
2
1