Which of these films are you gonna see soon (July/Aug)?

Im still mad that i didn't get to see MIB international and at this point may not get to see Spiderman Far From Home. I just hope its better than part 1. I love Holland but not the new suit. I reeeeally wanna see Crawl. I love shark and croc movies like Lake Placid, Rogue, and Primeval. I also can't wait to see Hobbs and Shaw. Once Upon a Time in Hollywood is not a must see, but ill be in Vegas and may go late night to check it out. However brad and Leo look a hot mess in this so i may pass. I dont care to see Lion King. The trailer disappoints me #FeelFreeToList #MovieNight
Hobbs and Shaw
Spiderman Far From Home
Crawl
Vote C
Lion King
Vote D
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
Vote E
GirlGuy
8 d
OmG i just seen the jumanii trailer. What is that shxt 😂🙈🤦‍♀️ The action looks great and i love danny devito and danny glove but i dont wanna hear them voicing the rock and kevin hart. Stupid directors ughhhhh. And i finally saw the trailer for Once Upona Time... ill pass. I love brad and leo but nahh. I was only interested in Sharons murder scene but ill pass
30
10