Is 3 years of playing guitar enough to call myself a guitarist? Have I earned the label of guitarist?

It's been 3 years since I've picked up the guitar now. I don't think I'm close to actual professional level, I still have a lot to learn (even Slash says that about himself), I'm not looking to play professionally anyways, I play guitar as a hobby. I believe you have to actually earn the title of "guitarist" since anybody can pick up a guitar and pluck some notes, and take 5 minutes to learn a chord or 2, and I'm wondering if I earned that title.
I've memorized every note on the fret board, memorized all major, minor, 5, 7, major 7 and minor 7 chords, also learned all scale shapes, and yes I can play them all.
I can shred and sweep pick fairly well, not great though.
I'm also fairly well at finger style.
I can play standing as well as sitting.
I almost always learn with tabs, I'm not good learning by ear alone at all, but I've made my own licks and riffs.

None of these are my playing, these are just examples of what I can play since I don't have proper recording setup, but I can play all of these perfectlyThis one's my favorite to play
You are a guitarist
You are not a guitarist
GirlGuy
1
1