Do you remember this song? If so, what exactly were you doing the first time you heard it?

SueAnon84
1991: I was seven years old. I was in the back seat of my aunt's 1978 two door oldsmobile cutlass, with my mom driving from North Carolina back to New York! We lived in Queens at the time and my parents had just bought a brand new white colored Nissan Stanza! My dad and my brother rode in the new car and we convoyed it back to New York with them leading the way! It was night time and the freeway and surroundings were black! The only thing that lit the road were people's headlights! I can feel the breeze of the wind from driving on that freeway, and I can see the forest trees in the background! It was serene (kinda scary but somehow comforting). I had brought my Barbie on the trip. We initially went to North Carolina to visit another aunt (some relatives) and met Dylan (my second cousin) that was just a baby. I felt very safe and excited about my life and the evens that were unfolding at that time. Then this song comes on the radio and Oh my God did this top it for one of the most memorable nights and events in my life!
3
0