Did I get taken for a fool, has anyone ever connected with a wrestler on social media and have them block you, Or was it a fake account?

CleverOne
I got to talking to one of World Wrestling Entertainment's (WWE) female wrestlers online Alexa Bliss under her real name Lexi Kaufman with underscore in between her wrestler name I mentioned above, she wanted me to get her an $100.00 Amazon Gift card, I couldn't, I never was going to, almost did, I had to stop myself for falling for this scam, she's a full-time wrestler
making more than what I could ever dream to make writing books and being in the Technology field; why would she ever need anything like that from me? I said, Clever One think about it, use your head, she has her own money, and get those things herself. I was almost willing to do so, if it meant her not blocking me online, she did anyway, but was saying stuff to me like, "I hate liars," "I hate being lied to," "I told you to get this and that for me, yadda, yadda..." I didn't, because that was brutal, I asked if it was really her, she kept on insisting that it was, I don't know, has anyone on here ever felt for this scam before. Those who didn't try not to make me feel too bad, I'd admitted, I would be stupid to fall for that scheme, it is a way for someone to take money from you and mess you up. So, what's your take on it? Was it really her or just a fake account of someone pretending to be her?
2
2