Do you watch CW’s Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, Batwoman, Black Lightning, or Legends of Tomorrow?

DizzyDesii
I liked Flash the first 2-3 seasons. After that, the storylines just grew ridiculous. I dont like Caitlyn and Cisco with powers. Frost is so cringeworthy. I mean season 5 has made her more believable but it was too late by then for me to care. Also, ever since Barry got married in real life, he and iris hardly kiss anymore. I know u gotta respect real life couples but man his tv couple just lacks chemistry now. I quit Flash season 5 ep 6 but returned just for the crossover. Now im back for season 6 but the first 3 eps have been blahh. I quit Black Lightning early season 2. It wasn't bad but it just I don't know... it had good moments. I just really hated his suit and the villain but i loved seeing Lightning and Painkillers romance. Theyre only likeable together cause theyre attitudes in general are horrid. I always loved Thunders hair and outfits, plus i slick want a body like hers lol. But im not looking forward to her “batwoman type” romance. Anyways, im gonna give the new season a try. Batwoman sucked episode 1 but has since gotten better. I just hate how she looks with the mask. I didn't even make it halfway through season 1 of Legends of Tomorrow. I refuse to watch Arrow cause he's an ahole. Supergirl doesn't look believable and i prefer Supergirl Laura from Smallville anyways. Tyler was not a good fit for Superman at all. #FeelFreeToList #SuperheroesAndZeros #HappyHalloween
The Flash
Supergirl
Black Lightning
Vote C
Legends of Tomorrow
Vote D
Batwoman
Vote E
Arrow
Vote F
None
Vote G
GirlGuy
1 y
Watchmen started off slow ep 1 but ep 2 was really good in my opinion. Anyone else watch last night?
35
2