Anyone watching any of these shows?

Looking to discuss #FeelFreeToList

1. Ray Donavan (Showtime) basically cleans up murders all while having affairs. First 3 season were good

2. The Challenge (MTV) brings different reality shows casts together to compete for money

3. Watchmen (HBO) is like Stranger Things but has masked cops hunting a white nationalist group

4. Batwoman (CW) is basically revealed early on and the first ep sucks but it gets better

5. All American (CW) is a good football drama. Reminds me of Degrassi but with better graphics/acting

6. Black Lightning (CW) was kinda never heard of until the show. I quit the last half of last season but am back and its good so far

7. The Flash (CW) is going downhill since the show focuses more on his team than himself but im back for the crisis

8. His Darker Materials (HBO) is like a slow boring version of Narnia but based on The Golden Compass

9. You (Netflix) is a good obsessive, stalkerish murderous romantic drama

10. Masked Singer (FOX) annoys me because the judges guesses are ridic but the dancing/singing is entertaining

11. The Oval (BET) is stars an adulterous President, psycho first lady, bratty daughter, incestual son, closeted bodyguards, and a cult-leading baby mama

12. Temptation Island (USA) has couples cheating on eachother as a way to “grow” their relationship

13. Power (Starz) has crooked cops, politics, lawyers, and drug dealers all trying to kill eachother off while covering up their crimes

14. Big Brother/Celeb Big Brother (CBS) locks conservatives/liberals in a house for 3 months and production stirs up drama

15. Love & Hip Hop (VH1) is like BGC but with hasbeen music artists and babymamas

16. Growing Up Hip Hop (WeTV) is basically LHH but with hasbeen music artists and their kids

17. Grownish (FreeForm) is a sitcom and reminds me of Friends/Degrassi/Different World

18. Snowfall is like Power/Ray Donavan with a bigger focus on the selling of cocaine

19. Animal Kingdom is like Point Break with mamas boys

20. RHOA
Anyone watching any of these shows?
Any of these 3 superhero shows on CW
Anyone watching any of these shows?
Any of these 4 crime/sex/drug dramas
Anyone watching any of these shows?
Any of these 2 fantasy/adventure dramas
Vote C
Anyone watching any of these shows?
Any of these 3 competitive reality shows
Vote D
Anyone watching any of these shows?
Any of these 4 rom-com dramas
Vote E
Anyone watching any of these shows?
Any of these 3 reality dramas
Vote F
Sorry I dont watch any of the above
Vote G
GirlGuy
1 d
Crisis/Crises coming up Sunday yall!! I really dont care who dies long as Barry and Iris live and i get to see Tom Welling from Smallville 🤷‍♀️😍😂👌
Anyone watching any of these shows?
28
6