What did you think of the fight between Gregor Clegane and Oberyn Martell in Season 3 of Game of Thrones?

Gregor Clegane, the Mountain That Rides, versus Oberyn Martell, the Red Viper of Dorne ("He's fucked more beautiful girls and sired more bastards than King Robert, and he lays with boys as well...")

"Her name was Elia Martell. She was my sister. You raped her. You murdered her. You butchered her children."

Both men died: Oberyn with his head crushed like a grapefruit in Gregor's mailed fist as his girlfriend Ellaria shrieked in anguish, Gregor writhing in agony as the poison from Oberyn's sword ate away at his organs

This fight gave me chills down my spine. What did you guys think?
1 d
All of Oberyn's beautiful girlfriends (and boyfriends), all his scheming and politicking, were just a way to distract himself till he got what he really wanted: the chance to finally get revenge on the man who raped and murdered his beloved sister and killed her children.

The dead have come to claim a debt from thee
This debt cannot be paid with all your jack...
15
4