Whose version of 'It Ain't Me Babe' do you like more?

I like Johnny Cash, I think he was interesting as a performer, but watching Joaquin transform into him as Cash in 'Walk the Line', I couldn't believe his performance (in a good way). I read that he struggled to find the low register - he just couldn't get down there, the way that Cash does. But he kept trying and trying, working at it, and one day his voice dropped. I thought he was fascinating. But then he always chooses interesting roles and performs them well. (He's in a relationship with Rooney Mara, kept low key for years, have you heard? I think they probably make a great couple together. There's talk they are engaged now. Though I don't follow celebrity gossip much. I just like it when two people find each other, esp when they seem so unique/difficult?)
Reese did well too. I also liked her singing more than June's. I suppose many actors also get trained in other disciplines, so it shouldn't be surprising many can also sing well.
But I was just wondering, head to head, does anyone prefer the original more?
The original - Johnny Cash and June Carter
The remake - Joaquin Poenix and Reese Witherspoon
GirlGuy
3
2