Am I weird because of my taste for shows and music?

Sweetnessxoxo
These are the kind of shows i love to watch or have watched basically mostly korean and chinese romance shows some of them are about ordinary people some are historical or chinese fantasy. My dad called me weird the other day because of the shows that I watched but for some reason Asian dramas are so beautiful to me i love the love stories
I also like this kind of music i listen to diverse music arabic music, french, chinese, and korean:I love anything foreign but right now my favorite shows are Asian shows and i like family guy too as well as some telenovelasThis last song is my favorite right now please listen and tell my what you think
+1 y
In the shows there are translations but for teh songs you sometimes have to look it up
+1 y
I have no idea why I’m asking on this website some people here literally aren’t normal 😂 keyword some this was probably the worst place to ask if i’m weird
25
13