How to get someone to not have a crush on you?

VenusSweets
Okay so basically there's a guy in my class who I would consider a friend, we'll call him Sprite. At first me and Sprite's friends would mess around and have fun. One day one of Sprite's friends asked me out and I rejected him on the spot since he asked out a different girl 2 days before me. Then 3 weeks later Sprite asked me out only to quickly say his friends told him to for a dare (Most likely a cover up) . And I jokingly said that I was totally in love with him in the most sarcastic way possible and said to go to subway later in which neither of us did. Then the next day I joked about how he ditched me and soon said I didn't actually go. Then before break started he had asked for my Ps user which I gladly handed since I didn't see the harm. Then during mid break, while I had one of my guy friends over he spammed me 67 times to join his party chat which my friend suggested to block him but I didn't want to be rude. Once my friend left I joined Sprite's chat and after that we talked for hours at a time, having the 3rd time be the first time he cried on mic about personal issues that I wish I didn't know about since crying makes me uncomfortable. After that I didn't talk to him for a few days online and when I did we both ignored what had happened before. Then when we returned to school he had a Polaroid camera in which he would try hard to take pictures of me which I honestly hated which is why he liked doing it even more. Then he admitted he used it fap, which I wasn't sure if he was joking or not by the way he said it. He would then pat my head even though I don't like it, and try to avoid it. And when his was mad about something and ignored me after winning a bet his friends told me he had planned to fuck me soon. And at that I felt really uncomfortable to the extent I tried to avoid the group for the next few days and chill by myself but they always go near me and talk to me. I'm bad at confronting people, and saying no. What should I do?
1 mo
Thank you guys so much! I did what you guys said, I tried a few things and it worked for the most part, I hope it gets better from here.
2
2