Music Spotlight - Episode 1: What's one song you want to praise, talk about, promote, or are just plain obsessed with?

R4vedave
I love discovering, discussing, and listening to new music, so every week I'm going to post a new episode of this question. The goal is to give people a space to promote or talk about whatever song they're currently into.

My song of the week is Simmer by Hayley Williams. Mostly known for being the lead singer of Paramore, she's recently put out some solo work, culminating in an EP release, Petals for Armor I. This EP is mostly hit or miss for me, but Simmer is definitely the stand out star. It's a departure from what Paramore is typically known for, and I think that's a good thing. The beat and vibe of the song is hypnotic, and I love that there's not much in the way of her vocal work on this track.

https://youtu.be/--vMvyiefPw

Are there any songs you'd like to shout out, praise, or discuss? I'd love to hear your input!
1
3