What do you think of Once upon in Hollywood loosing to parasite?

I think Quentin Tarantino is a great director but I still think he needed that tough love for the way he depicted Bruce lee as collateral damage/cannon fodder. It was only fitting for a foreign movie directed by an Asian director and a entirely Asian cast to get the award instead of “Once upon in Hollywood”.
Funny how many people were outraged over this upset victory for Bong Joon-Ho’s “parasite”. Most critics probably didn’t even watch the movie.
I agree that “parasite” deserved that win for that stunt pulled in “Once upon in Hollywood” which was still a good movie.
I agree, that “parasite” deserved the win even though I liked both films and saw nothing wrong with “once upon in Hollywood”
I agree with “Parasite” getting the award and I didn’t like ”once upon in Hollywood”
Vote C
I disagree, I think “once upon in Hollywood“ should have gotten the award even though it inappropriately depicted Bruce Lee
Vote D
I don’t think either of these two movies deserved the win, I think (insert name) deserved the win.
Vote E
GirlGuy
1 mo
It’s an Oscar
1 mo
By the way in case it’s not clear, I actually agree that “Parasite” deserved the award.
9
12