Do you think its too soon to go back to the casino?

The ones here just reopened earlier this week and i’m ready. I got my travel size lysol spray, my wipes, my mask, my gloves 🀣 i’m just hoping i make it Monday. One man already won $90k on the opening day 😭 #FeelFreeToList #GottaGambleGottaGo #CoronaCrisis #TasteTheRainbow
Its too soon
Its not too soon but i wouldn't go
Its not too soon and im going going gone
Vote C
GirlGuy
11 d
Like i said, I got my travel size lysol spray, my wipes, my mask, my gloves 🤣 Each casino has a “check my temperature” app and theyre checkinng everyyone for fever before they enter... And One man already won $90k on the opening day
8 d
Ok so i went and i made bank. I had so much fun πŸ™Œ i spent 300 and made like 1200-1800 buuuut i played it back like a dummy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ so disappointed in myself cause i usually cash out. But we were there for 6 hours and i just couldnt sit and watch others play. This one machine was treatin me soooo dang well! I landed on the Mini $40, Minor $100, and Mega $600 so many times but i kept playin for the $5k Maxi 😭 it was brilliant to even try tho. My gramps won the Mega too #iLoveKonami
42
12