Who are you top ten best female rappers of all times?

Jaximus-Lion
Read what is says! It says Of all times. New females rappers can be in the list but we are not comparing album sales and being number one in selling... We are going after critics , lyrics, flow and impact on music... If we talk on sales there is a lot of shitty rappers are doing better than the old ones who did better
My top 10
10: Remy Ma 9 : Trina
8 : Foxy Brown
7 : Queen Latifa
6 : Lizzo
5 : Eve
4 : Lady of rage
3 : Lisa Lopes
2 : Lauren Hill
1 : Missy Eliot + Salt & Peppa (i can't chose between them)
Honorable mentions
Da Brat, little' Kim, Monie Love, MC Lyte, Roxanne ShantΓ©, Rah Digga.
I don't go after a beat in a song... I need words to make feel, a nice voice is a plus but what the fuck am gonna do with when the lyrics don't give me a story.
What is you top ten?
5 mo
The question is "Who are you top ten best female rappers of all times?" Not how many female rappers you know... 10 FEMALE RAPPERS OFF ALL TIMES. Is it really that hard to understand?
5 mo
Many here have no idea what they are talking about and didn't clearly understand the question and have a serious lack of knowing how a singer or a group of them have impact on the industry.
15
32