On a scale of 1-5 , how much do you agree : "Ghost of Tsushima" is probably the best open world and the most beautifully made game on a console?

NarutoUzumaki007
I think it's Game Of The Year hands down. Such an interesting plot , unique side missions , wide variety of stances and techniques , beautiful environment to explore , character developments.

It's easily the best game I have played in a while. I am awestruck it's like the Samurai version of assassins creed. On a second thought it outperformed recent Assassin Creed games
On a scale of 1-5 , how much do you agree : Ghost of Tsushima is probably the best open world and the most beautifully made game on a console?
1 : Totally disagree
2 : Disagree
3 : Neutral
Vote C
4 : Agree
Vote D
5: Totally Agree
Vote E
GirlGuy
4 mo
I think I framed the question wrong. I shouldn't have said "best" open world game

The updated question is : do you think this the most "beautiful open world game" you have ever seen?
2
10