Would you date/marry a gamer who tends to be addicted to games?

hi_it_is_me123
This may be a generalization and i am talking about my anecdotal experiences. So what I have seen is that gamers like my sister are playing games like the whole day. So i would not want a patner who spent unneceassary time or more than one hour on a game because he should spent this time on its kids or on me rather than on a game for hours. I personally think that gamers have an unhealthy addiction to games. If my sister did not play any game, she would not repeat a grade three times for example. I really dont understand why someone spent years on games for nothing and noone can convince me that this is healthy or normal. If you have spent this amount of time on an actual sport, you would be professional and could be even a teacher of this specific sport. I am not against gaming as long as it is not exagerated.
Yes
No
I am not sure
Vote C
Other
Vote D
Results
Vote E
GirlGuy
6
1