Do you prefer Coloured manga or Black and White manga?

Aguysopinion4799
I personally LOVE black and white manga, but almost all black and white manga will have a full colour front page, which I also really love since it tells you what colour the characters hair and body is meant to be.

The thing is, I both find black and white to be beautiful but also amazing in how they display emotions that can not typically be shown without colour, which I really find just great.

In manga that is black and white, things that need something else to make them visible includes

Blood
Blushing
Anger
Embarrassment
Water (Not very often though)

Regarding other colours, they aren't a big deal, it is mainly just the drawing skill used to make a colour that isn't present still be obvious by using black and white, a super impressive skill in my opinion :) I respect manga and anime producers so much given that people literally draw those pages in that much detail <3

What do you think, are you a Full coloured person or a Black and White person?

By the way, the reason I am using the Honey come Honey manga in this post as well, is because it is

A. An amazing manga
B. Has great line art

The line art on the frames really proves a point in my opinion, though everyone has their own line art preference :)
Black and White manga is my preference
Coloured manga is my preference
GirlGuy
2
4