Am I the only one who does not like the rapper and actor Ice Cube due to the "Black Korea" song?

Anonymous
Seems that I am the only one who does not like the rapper and actor O'Shea "Ice Cube" Jackson, since he made racist remarks about Korean store owners in a song called "Black Korea." I assume he is referring to the Latasha Harlins shooting, however, that is just one unfortunate case out of many. Most of the times, I noticed that the African American customers instigate the conflicts.

I speak from experience, since my father was one of those store owners and he's had his store ransacked by black robbers.

It is just something I cannot enjoy, since I am the son of one of those Korean store owners. I just cannot. Yet, this man is critically acclaimed, even becoming a prolific actor and producer. I am the only one I know who not only refuses to listen to Mr. Jackson's music, but also will never watch any of his films. Even after "Straight Outta Compton" came out, I still look down at him and have nothing but contempt for Mr. Jackson.

Am I the only one who feels this way?
0
1