Who else loves David Suchet's Hercule Poirot?

I have a bit of a bone to pick with anyone else who takes on the role of Hercule Poirot.
First of all, David Suchet has played the role of Hercule Poirot (one of Agatha Christie's most famous novel characters) from January 8, 1989 to November 13, 2013. That's a long freaking time. 25 years of playing one character. He had so much dedication and passionto his role, he loved it. But alas, as in the novels, Hercule Poirot had to die.

David Suchet was so heart broken he cried on the final days of filming his death scene. But I'm angry because not even 5 years later, the actor/director Kenneth Branagh decides to direct and star in his own film version of the most popular novel of the series "Murder on the Orient Express" and soon to be released is "Death on the Nile". How disrespectful is that? David Suchet didn't just play in a few movies, he did 13 seasons with each episode being no less than 45 minutes and most being an hour and a half.
Who the hell do these people think they are to sweep in and throw together a special effect ridden sorry excuse of a film for only the cash when the real star whom is still probably in mourning over the highlight of his career? It's not right. I love David Suchet as Hercule Poirot
David Suchet
David Suchet
David Suchet
David Suchet
4 d
My next question will also be about David Suchet so get over it
5
2