Hot n Nerdy: StarWars Episode 3. What if someone could make it better with editing? there's a new edit out there and I'd like to know what you think?

WhiteGlaze
Episode 3, surely hated as well as loved. All while being probably the most important film in a whole saga. The Turning of Anakin Skywalker. It all came down to this. And boy it wasn't really worth it but that was at least the best out of the 3 we had to go through. Could've worked better over all especial by film standards today. But since then there's been many re-edits of all the films like "Anti-cheese cut". Huge projects, fans set out do without any profit from it. I used to roll my eyes at this sort of thing until I saw some really amazing trailer edits that just hit point. And now another one has gone all out. In a new fashion, bleeding together the stories told in the TV series The Clone Wars and Star Wars Ep 3. Animation and live-action. It's quite a feat to pull off but it worked so well honestly. Became a beautiful finished project and even includes a black and white version with Japanese voice-over to reference George Lucas's original inspiration of an old Japanese classic. You can really tell the love put into this is something of its own. The added scenes are from the series The Clone Wars which leads from episode 2 and into 3. Nothing is lost in this either, if you haven't seen the show it's all explained in the animated show. Scenes were made to fit together in the series with similar tones as the series crosses with the film and it changes the feeling of its character's story. A new understanding is set in and its absolutely beautiful to see so if you have 4 hours to watch basically a new Starwars film I highly recommend this. A childhood memory is now much more appreciated here and hope it can do that for anyone else just as well. Please give you opinions and concerns on the whole project and thoughts if you're actually one to have also watched the re-edit. I will try and add a link to the trailer with info of where you can get to see it using Google Drive. https://youtu.be/LqUrQfcmWSg
Hot n Nerdy: StarWars Episode 3. What if someone could make it better with editing? theres a new edit out there and Id like to know what you think?
1
0