If you had to pick a favourite artist/band and favourite actor/triss who would they be?

So I always get asked this by friends whats your favourite music or who's your favourite artist, movie etc etc.

Well I always change whatever I'm listening to constantly depending on mood and just what I want to listen to at that time. I like listening to acoustic simple minds/nirvana while studying, lately I've been listening to music that I'd like to dance to anything from sax, tell me ma, cheap thrills, twist and shout, hound dog, around the clock, man I feel like a woman. So I just never knew how to answer.

So instead tell me the artist/band that you know the most of and for me that's Linkin Park... RIP CHESTER!!! 😭😭 but they covered such a range of music and I liked them all from soft rock, rock, rap, metal, scream, emotional ballads, techno and yeah I loved them

Same with actor/triss instead of telling me your favourite movie tell me what film you'd buy without reading just cause you saw their name/picture on the cover. For me this is Robbin Williams... RIP... again lol but I can say I've watched quite a few of his now. My second and third would be Micheal Cain and Morgan Freeman (I brought 7 sins just because he was in it, and guess what it was a great movie)

So who do y'all like?
4
2