What story do you wanna see next?

Lynx122
I made a mytake about a guy who was rejected as a musician for xenophobic reasons and spent 30 years of his life as a waiter until he was rediscovered and is now a musician again.
The Story of 90's G-Dragon

I wanna make more mytakes about interesting life stories like this. Tell me what would interest you :).

1. A kid who was abandoned by both his parents at 9 years old and managed to become a successful pro gamer.
2. A pop star who was once a huge deal but didn't keep up with the times and lost touch. He released a song that became a total meme but by being humble and being able to laugh at himself he actually revitalized his career.
3. The story of the greatest pro gamer of all time (not Faker) who is handicapping himself just to give himself a challenge and find motivation.

I'll leave it at this for now If it goes well I'll do more research to find more diverse stories :)
What story do you wanna see next?
1
1