How do you think the lyrics of this song?

We have a common pastAnd always open woundsThat you remind yourselfHighly bright memories! Everywhere I come acrossMen over thirtySaying "I've always loved you"Looks await something! Overcome by gravity, your headAnd your name, your name that always resonates well! You have only one number left in your pocketOne for everyone! Istanbul has imprisoned youRecorded on an old tapeHundreds of thousands of people oh godShe always sang this songIstanbul has lost youDrugged and messed upOh god, your skin stretched like a drumWho knows who moaned? If "I need you"If you say, I can come anytimeIf you give up on yourselfI can really loveWhen you see my loveIt doesn't matter if you're defeatedIf you don't love yourselfNobody really forgives! Overcome by gravity, your headAnd your name, your name that you always knew well! You have only one number left in your pocketOne for everyone! Istanbul has imprisoned youRecorded on an old tapeHundreds of thousands of people oh godShe always sang this songIstanbul has lost youDrugged and messed upOh god, your skin stretched like a drumWho knows who moaned? Overcome by gravity, your headAnd your name, your name that always resonates well! You have only one number left in your pocketOne for everyone! Istanbul has imprisoned youRecorded on an old tapeHundreds of thousands of people oh godShe always sang this songIstanbul has lost youDrugged and messed upOh god, your skin stretched like a drumWho knows who moaned? Istanbul has imprisoned youRecorded on an old tapeHundreds of thousands of people oh godShe always sang this songOh god, your skin stretched like a drumWho knows who moaned? Hundreds of thousands of people oh godShe always sang this songHundreds of thousands of people oh godShe always sang this song
How do you think the lyrics of this song?
Add Opinion