Why are female gamers so hypocritic?

Anonymous
They say guys have a problem with strong female characters. This is not true. The problem is the female characters feminists show are ugly. We like hot sexy girls.
Example of two female characters that are strong
Example of two female characters that are strong
But feminists dismiss them because they are sexy! Somehow being attractive makes said female character not count! They make rude jokes about people who like sexy girls!
And if I make same jokes about so-called "sexy dudes" my coments would most likely be deleted and I would be banned!
Nice view
Nice view
They complain about being seeing Pyra's boobs is objectifying and problematic because they say so and Xenoblade 2 is a relatively mainstream game. But if I say same thing about Link topless in Breath of the wild they dismiss my very real concern about a sexualized male character.
100% fanservice moment
100% fanservice moment
I don't actually feel bad about Link, but he topless is just as bad as seeing Pyra's boobs!

And they somehow thinks that female characters who don't show nipples are worse than Mario topless in Super Mario Odyssey. Yes using Mario is reaching, but its ok because the feminists says they want equality and they always reach more!
Include a caption for your image…
Include a caption for your image…
For the record, female gamers are more than welcome to play games, but they should leave their hypocricy to themself!
Add Opinion