Do you have weird dreams?

Manduh
I have these dreams where I hear certain songs and they give me eerie vibes but they're kind of really good music to listen to and since my music taste is so vast I keep looking for new music and find something similar to what I've heard in my dreams. It gives me chills and it creeps me out sometimes because it's so real. These songs are more of a new age/emo/depressing/lofi chill/slow beat kind of vibe and it's beautiful to listen to because it kind of numbs your thoughts and just makes you focus on the music. It's really sad sometimes and messed up but it's addictive to listen to.
1 mo
Recently I had a dream within a dream and it felt very real. And that's never happened to me before.
1 mo
I've even woken up laughing from a few dreams and crying as well. I've slept walked a few times as well and had no recollection of it the day after. Some really weird shit has happened. Have you experienced sleep paralysis?
Do you have weird dreams?
2
3