The Weeknd was snubbed for the Grammy's and won't be going , wrong or right?

888theGreat
1) He has a point , his blinding lights song was probably most requested song of 2020.
2) He is weird I admit. Just look at his hair.
3) Is this smart of him though? People hold grudges.
4) His videos tend to be violent, however, it is always him that gets beaten up or killed.
5) He has Michael Jackson type potential.

So what was the problem? Violence in videos? Weirdoness? He secretly liked Trump? He is male and they wanted 2020 to be the year of women?

He has had many hits. I actually like his music. Videos are a little too violent and language is a little over the top for shock. He should grow out of that.

What do you all know about him? His start? Contestant? With a group? Backup vocals? Gay or straight?
The Weeknd was snubbed for the Grammys and wont be going , wrong or right?
Lets hear your theories on why? Who is the biggest star singer right now? Weeknd or Dua Lipa? She could be the next Whitney Houston. She is bigger than Gaga or Perry right now.

It proves what I say about Hollywood and Music business. They are so political with their social issues , so who knows the reason why he got screwed. I dare say if he was gay , this would not have happened.
I agree with him
He is wrong and acting like a spoiled child
Who does his hair?
Vote C
GirlGuy
0
3