Asian Women, The Epicanthic Fold Y'all Possess Is😈 HELLA Fo RELLA HOT🔥! But Just Out of Sheer Curiosity, How Do Y'all Feel About It?

GirlsTonguesHOT
Disclaimer: This is NOT meant to offend! So please don't sue me. I only make $11.57 a year anyway. Thank Beelzebub I'm immortal otherwise I would've died a LOOOOONG time ago!

In addition, how do you feel about men that have a thang for Asian women? Asian men, how do y'all feel about women that have a thang for Asian men?

I like all women, but lean a bit more towards Asians as I find their culture (namely Chinese and Japanese) to be highly intriguing. Plus, they have those taijitu necklaces that I find to be immensely cool. And yes, I know what they mean.

Peter Griffin: Now enjoy this fine picture of the fine Korean rapper "Awkwafina". I'm bangin' her REAL good! But don't tell Lois. I uh, I need someone to fall back on
Asian Women, The Epicanthic Fold Yall Possess Is😈 HELLA Fo RELLA HOT🔥! But Just Out of Sheer Curiosity, How Do Yall Feel About It?
in case things with Awkwafina don't work out.
0
1