What do you think about your GAG neighbors?

COMMODOREII
There are many questions that I have answered about the GAG members which left me thinking about certain GAG members which I consider friends to me. They are good people who I would love to meet someday if life allows. For example I think about things we would be doing together if we were hanging out.
@SpiderManFan2002 : I think of us seating on a couch reading stacks of Superman and Spiderman comics often debating the finer things of how our hero saved the day and how they were better then exchanging comics as we eat junk food and drinking soda.
@VIVANT: I imagine us going out to NYC and shopping and trying out all of the new modern styles of clothes and debating what looks best on each other. We stop by for coffee or a slice of NY style pizza.
@Gwenhwyfar: i imagine me trying to stay quiet in the courtroom as my friend grills the witness in a high level case. Watching him squirm and sweat as she nails him with every question. Woohoo!!
@Agape93 : i imagine us both out in your forest hunting. Both of us covered in mud like Rambo. You teaching me how to man up and be the hunter i should be as i struggle keeping up with you almost out of breath. Will she ever rest? 😂
@Brainsbeforebeauty: i imagine us drinking the night away as we talk and play games and enjoy each other's company. Being the brunt of your jokes about elephants and snow.

Do you think about the fun we could have these awesome people we interact with?
1 mo
@Jjpayne: I see us at the bars and clubs meeting and drinking and dancing with a wide variety of women. 😎
28 d
@bannacookies - i can see us making cookies or hiking and camping outdoors while we swim in the pools and make smores.
16
9