Who's the most respectable or coolest, real or fictional, men and women from each race you can think of?

MCheetah
Okay. So this is a weird one, but I just had this conversation now. My friend (black female) asked me to think of the coolest black woman, real or fictional, I know. ... I was drawing a blank. I literally can't think of one, besides maybe Storm from X-Men, but to be honest, I never really liked Storm that much anyway. I'd think of celebrities, but none really come to mind. I don't really like Oprah or Beyoncé very much, especially to list them as someone I hold in high respect.

So I'm asking you all, to name me the coolest, most respectable, admirable, or role-model-worthy men and women of each major race you can think of. It's not a "woke" thing, I promise.

It's a little weird I know, but let's see who you can come up with. If they're bi-racial, you can pick which slot to put them in. If you can't come up with any, leave it blank or write "none" or "I don't know."

Most importantly: BE HONEST! Don't just say "Rosa Parks" or "Gandhi" or something cause it sounds good and noble. If you don't care that much about them, then don't list them! Think of historical figures, world leaders, athletes, actors, musicians, activists, etc that YOU respect! Copy-paste the list below.

White Male:

White Female:

Black Male:

Black Female:

Hispanic Male:

Hispanic Female:

Asian Male:

Asian Female:

Other-race Male:

Other-race Female:
Black, White, Hispanic, Asian males. Black, White, Hispanic, Asian females.
Black, White, Hispanic, Asian males. Black, White, Hispanic, Asian females.
MY CHOICES:

White Male: Superman or Albert Einstein

White Female: Gina Carano or Joan of Arc

Black Male: Martin Luther King Jr. (Honorable mention to Morgan Freeman)

Black Female:

Hispanic Male:

Hispanic Female:

Asian Male: Bruce Lee

Asian Female: Ming-Na Wen (was first going to say Hua Mulan, who she ironically voiced)

Other-race Male: Dwayne Johnson

Other-race Female:

(I'm still drawing a blank on half this list...)
Who's the most respectable or coolest, real or fictional, men and women from each race you can think of?
Add Opinion