To all gamers when a game has a character creator, do you tend to have a specific look whenever you get to create your own character?

FinalFantasyBro
What I mean is like let say a game like any sort of Lego video game or The Mass Effect series allows you to create how your Commander Shepard would look like. Basically what I am asking is do you have a usual theme or idea you prefer to give your custom made characters? You know do you usually prefer to make a guy or a girl? Which race you want him or her to be? Do you usually create skinny characters, fat characters, or muscular characters you know what types of characters you usually tend to create whenever you are allowed to create your own character? Or else you the sort of person who doesn't care for character creation so you just do random and get on to the actual gameplay?

I usually prefer to create male characters because I am a male, considering there tend to be so few black guy characters and the one that do exist are either sterotypical or just awkward lazy backup to the much more developed white male characters. I usually prefer to create black male characters who actually looks serious. I also do enjoy creating really big and muscular hunky male characters who realistically doesn't wear as much.

Whenever I do create a female character I usually make big boob sexy ladies who looks really pleasing and hot to my eyes. I also do create sexy male characters who I think looks sexy to me. So how about you men and women do you guys have any specific looks to your characters whenever a video game give you the option to create your own character?
3 d
I also forgotten I love idolize versions of myself or I just create the real me in the video game as well.
1
19